Thursday, April 7, 2011

Beer Review #1

I rate my beers based on a six bottle review 6 is the best 1 is the worst and me wanting a sixer is a recommendation that the beer is worth it. I am going to rate any beer any style. My first review is of a American beer some would consider cheap. It's price point is $3.99 for a six pack and 7.99 for a 12 pack and 13.99 for a 30 pack. This beer can be found at numerous beer stores.

Miller Brewing Co.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1855
Miller hi life-champagne of beers 
Color-light straw color
Taste metallic tasting beer
Thin head retention thoughout tasting
Portions of the head remain on sides of the glass thin Belgian lace
Very light bodied beer thin tasting
Aftertaste lingers well after drinking
A bitter tasting beer standard
Clarity is clear
Metallic note to go with taste very faint aroma
Don't want a sixer
Two and a half bottles out of 6

No comments:

Post a Comment