Monday, July 25, 2011

Top Ten Clever Beer Names!

Here’s my Top 10 Clever Beer Names list. Feel free to agree, disagree and add your own!

1. Lost Abbey’s Duck Duck Gooze
It’s cute, it’s crafty, I like it.

2. McQuire’s I’ll Have What The Gentleman On The Floor Is Having Barley Wine
Self-explanatory for anyone familiar with the powers of barleywine.

3. Wasatch Polygamy Porter
This Utah beer comes complete with the tagline "Why have just one?"

4. Breckenridge Pandora’s Bock
Once opened it’s "a wealth of flavor and complexity will spill out into the world." Amazing.

5. Terrapin Side Project Boom Shakalager
Have I mentioned I’m easily amused?

6. Port Brewing’s Badonk-A-Dunkel
So awesome, there’s no commentary necessary.

7. Dark Horse’s Smells Like Weed IPA
Hey, there’s something to be said for brutal honesty.

8. Redhook’s Haulin’ Oats
It’s oatmeal stout and the play on words is awesome.

9. Full Sail’s "Wreck the Halls" Christmas brew
Oh so witty (and festive too!)

10. Schmaltz Brewing’s He’Brew Jewbilation
I’m not Jewish and I have no desire to get into religion here but the tagline "The Chosen Beer" and names like "Messiah Bold" are things I certainly believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment